The Pentair Intelliflo pump series is currently one of the best selling top of the line pumps for inground pools. They are highly regarded for their energy efficiency, quietness and safety.
There are currently five different Intelliflo models.
- IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump
- IntelliFlo VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pumps
- IntelliFlo VF High Performance Pump
- IntelliFloXF Variable Speed Pump
- IntelliFlo i1 Variable Speed Pump
What The Letters Stand For
Confused as to what all these letters mean?
VS : Variable Speed
SVRS: Safety Vacuum Release System
VF: Variable Flow
Pentair Intelliflo Pump Comparison By Model
Here is a quick spec sheet and Pentair Intelliflo pump comparison to help you decide which pump to buy for your pool.
|NAME & MODEL NO||FEATURES & BENEFITS|
|IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump 011018 ||- 8 programmable speed settings|
- Bestselling intelliflo variable speed pump
- Latest variable speed pump with Intelliflo design
- Quiet at around 45 decibels
- Customizable pump speeds
|IntelliFlo VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pump 11017||- Built-in safety vacuum release system to automatically detect drain blockage and shut the pump off|
- Different pump speeds for different equipment (such as heating, waterfalls, spa, etc.
- helps prevent suction entrapment
- replaces 3hp or smaller pumps
|IntelliFlo VF High Performance Pump 11012||- automatically adjusts water flow and electrical current|
|IntelliFloXF Variable Speed Pump 023005||- Pentair’s highest efficiency pump|
- Eco Select range
|IntelliFlo i1 Variable Speed Pump 011008||- for pool owners who have restricted flow rate regulations in their area|