When buying a trampoline, quality is a very important thing to consider.
This means it has strong steel braces, a durable safety enclosure and jumping mat, and a reasonable weight capacity for the people who use it.
When it comes to weight limits, trampolines with 350 lb. capacity are good for young kids.
But when you have older kids or when adults get in to to join in the fun, too (after all, it’s good for burning calories!), you’d want to buy a heavy duty trampoline.
On this list we feature lots of different choices for trampolines with 450 lb weight limit. We also feature a few that have 500 lb to 600 lb. weight capacity (and even ones with 800-lb weight limit!)
*This post has affiliate links
- Best Trampolines: 450 lb Weight Limit
- What Differentiates the Magic Circle Trampolines From the Rest?
- Rectagon Trampoline With Enclosure: 9′ x 14′
- Kidwise Round Magic Circle Trampoline With Enclosure
- 12 Foot Trampoline: Hexagon
- 16 ft Octagon Trampoline
- Magic Circle Assembly Instructions
- Heavy Duty Trampoline: 500 lb Weight Limit
- High Weight Capacity Trampoline: Weight Limit 600 lb – 800 lbs!
- Table Summary Of Heavy Duty Trampolines On This Page
Best Trampolines: 450 lb Weight Limit
All of the trampolines with 450 lb. weight limit on this page are made by Kidwise Magic Circle trampolines. This company makes their trampolines in the USA. The trampolines are built to last and to withstand all types of weather.
Listed below are 3 trampolines with 450 lb weight limit. The main difference between the three are the shapes and sizes.
But before that, let’s see what makes Kidwise trampolines special apart from their high weight capacity?
What Differentiates the Magic Circle Trampolines From the Rest?
- Warranty: 10 year warranty on the frame, 5-year pro-rated warranty on mat, cage and spring
- Durable frames. They’re very solid and don’t wobble when you or your child jump on it.
- A strong enclosure. This is a special feature that a lot of parents love. The net enclosure is sewn in to the mat, so no little limbs or body can slide out or fall out of the trampoline – an excellent safety feature.
- Tight weave net enclosure – which means fingers can’t get caught in it.
- Made in the USA
- Virtually no maintenance
- UV- light protection. This is important. This means that the mat and the safety foam that are wrapped around the uprights will not deteriorate during its lifetime.
- Easy to assemble. No tools needed.
Rectagon Trampoline With Enclosure: 9′ x 14′
This is a trampoline with a unique shape. It looks like a rectangle but it has 8 sides! In short, a rectagon! It’s 9′ x 14′ high.
Like all the other KidWise Magic Circle trampolines, the pads are available in different colors:
- all green
- all purple
- all yellow
- green and purple
- green, purple and yellow
Note: if you’re buying this online and you have a preferred color, make sure you request it as soon as you pay for your order so that you get the color you want (assuming the shop has the color available, of course)
- weight: 342 pounds
- frame size: 9ft W x 14ft L
- dimensions: 9’L x 14’W x 3’H
- cage height: 6’H
Kidwise Round Magic Circle Trampoline With Enclosure
Here’s a more classic trampoline shape: the round trampoline.
- available in 12 ft and 13.6 ft.
- net, which is optional, is 6 feet high
12 Foot Trampoline: Hexagon
Here’s a 12 foot hexagon trampoline. Features include:
- overall height including enclosure: 9 feet / 10.6?
- trampoline height: 3 feet
- dimensions across: 12 feet from corner to corner
- dimensions: 144L x 144W x 108H in.
- weight: 263 lbs.
- no. of poles :6
- Check it out
16 ft Octagon Trampoline
Why but it without enclosure? Parents who install this in-ground prefer not to have the enclosure with it. Also, another parent mentioned that they installed two of these next to each other, so their children can bounce from one to the other. I’m not sure about the safety on this kind of set-up, but it seems to work for these parents (Click here to read the review. Scroll down the page and go to the Question and answer bit)
- height: 36 inches without enclosure
- side to side: 192 feet
- front to back: 192 feet
- height: 108 inches with enclosure
- big jumping space
Magic Circle Assembly Instructions
Kidwise says that assembly is going to take only 30 minutes. Many customers say however that this takes longer than that.
Also from reading reviews, customers say that the written instructions that come with the trampoline is not very well done. So if you do end-up buying this trampoline brand, bookmark this page or pin it on Pinterest, so you can come back and see the video below to get an idea of the installation.
The video is quite fast so you might need to pause it every now and then or to slow it down to get the steps right.
Some Assembly tips:
- attaching the spring from the trampoline to the frame may be difficult. Make it easier by pulling the string towards you instead of away from you.
The Safety Features: What Makes These Trampolines Different?
Heavy Duty Trampoline: 500 lb Weight Limit
As you move higher for trampolines with 500 lb weight limit, you’ll need to have a look at a different brand.
At this level, Upper Bounce trampoline dominates.
These are rectangular trampolines and are available in three different sizes, based on the distance from frame to frame (meaning the actual jumping area is smaller). This company prides itself in having trampolines that are very bouncy!
- enclosure height: 7′ 10”
- weight: 290 lb.
- top-bottom, frame-rim height: 2′ 10”
- frame height: 35 inches
- Check it out
- enclosure height top to bottom: 7′ 11”
- frame rim height: 2′ 10” ‘
- weight: 311 pounds
- Check it out
- weight: 400 pounds
- overall: 9′ H x 10′ W x 17′ D
- check it out!
Some Important Things:
- 1 year warranty
- based on customer reports, this takes a long time to assemble
- you may have to take this down during bad weather and strong winds as some customers do
High Weight Capacity Trampoline: Weight Limit 600 lb – 800 lbs!
And now check out these trampolines for home use with weight limit of up to 800 lbs!
If you want a trampoline with 600 lb weight limit, there’s one brand to look at: Acon USA
Acon Usa is newly established in the USA (2014). It is part of the Finnish Company, Acon Finland which produces durable high quality products that get the kids to play outside.
The design of the three trampolines with up to 800 lb weight limit are all the same. The difference between the three are the sizes:
Here are images of the three different trampolines.
Table Summary Of Heavy Duty Trampolines On This Page
|Image||Description, Reviews (AD) & Quick Link|
|Kidwise Rectagon Trampoline
frame size: 9' x 14'
cage height: 6' H
Click Here For Reviews
|Magic Circle Trampoline With Enclosure
two sizes: 12' and 13.6'
optional net: 6' high
Click Here For Reviews
size: 9' x 14'
height including enclosure: 10.6 ft
Click Here For Reviews
with or without enclosure available
side to side: 192 feet
front to back: 192 feet
With Enclosure: Reviews
Without enclosure: Reviews
500 lb. WEIGHT LIMIT
|Upper Bounce Trampoline
Available in 3 sizes: 8' x 14' ; 9' x 15' ; 10' x 17'
8' x 14': Reviews
9' x 15':Reviews
10' x 17': Reviews
800 lbs. WEIGHT LIMIT
Available in 3 sizes: 14' ; 15' ; 16'
14' diameter: Reviews
15' diameter: Reviews
16' diameter: Reviews